Please read our rules and regulations before you register for any of our camps and trails.
Rules & Regulations to be followed during OikoEssence Camps & Trails
1. Oikoessence Nature Camps and trails are educational camps and not luxury camps or picnics.
2. Basic necessities will be provided like rooms on double or triple shared basis, simple and wholesome vegetarian food (tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, and dinner), clean accommodation and toilets. During visits to remote forest areas participants will have to use common washrooms or open air toilets and rough it out.
3. During multiple accommodation facilities at the camp site participants must adjust to them and no separate accommodation will be provided. The group leader will decide the room allotments and the participants in the room, no alterations will be done.
4. Participants must follow strict discipline and no misbehavior will be tolerated any participant found doing so may be requested to leave the camp.
5. Detailed program/itinerary of the following day will be briefed one day in advance.
6. Participants have to adhere to the given itinerary and no alterations by the participants will be entertained.
7. Participants should strictly follow the instructions of the group leader.
8. Smoking and consumption of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited.
9. Participants should take care of their belongings & valuable articles & will be solely responsible for them.
10. No portage will be provided.
11. Mineral water will not be provided unless mentioned.
12. OikoEssence will not be responsible for any mishap or catastrophe.
13. Wear comfortable walking shoes and never wear any high heels foot wear.
14. Please carry Water bottle, Cap, Torch, Mosquito repellents, Personal medicines and toiletries.
15. Do not wear any kind of perfume or deodorant while in the sanctuary.
16. Do not carry any music system or MP3, etc. in forest area.
17. Do not carry any inflammables and do not light fire in the forest area.
18. Do not tease any wild animal or destroy habitat of the Park or Sanctuary.
19. Carry clothes according to climate and season (do not wear red, white or any bright/fluorescent colours).
20. If a camp is canceled by OikoEssence for reasons such as lack of enough participation, unless any expense is incurred, a 100 % refund will be given. Participants who cancel their seats prior to cancellation of the camp will not get a complete refund. 50% of the total camp cost will be deducted for cancellation done 15 days prior to the commencement of camp. After that no refund will be given.
21. Vehicles/transport used for local sightseeing/safaris etc mentioned in the programme are Non-AC private vehicles.
Payment Details (For direct payemnts) :
Payments are accepted by Cash/Cheque/NEFT (should in Favor of – ‘Oikoessence Edutours LLP’). Before transferring any amount, participants must inform us either by Email/phone. Our bank details are as follows:
State Bank of India
A/c name: Oikoessence Eduours LLP
A/c No.: 37485993230, Current Account
Address: N. M. Joshi Marg, Lower parel, Mumbai: 400013
A/c name: Oikoessence Eduours LLP
A/c No.: 50200029911271, Current Account
Address: N. M. Joshi Marg, Mumbai: 400011
If you are using any payment portal for registering for our camps and it shows -'Tickets over', then we request you to please get in touch with us.